2019 PACKET PICK-UP SCHEDULE
Number pickup will be at South Sound Running in Olympia on the following dates:
No Day of Race Packet Pickup!
Saturday, November 23: 10AM-2PM
Sunday, November 24: 1-5PM
Wednesday, November 27: 3-5PM
2019 RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Thursday, November 28th
- 7:30 AM - Food donations begin at 7th & Water Street at the covered patio at The Water Street Cafe. No race day registration or race day packet pick-up.
- 8:30 AM - Oly Tot Trot 1/2 Mile Run Start!
- 8:45 AM - Call for runners to report to starting line.
- 9:00 AM - START!
- 10:15 AM - Awards begin
- Oly Trot 4-Mile Family Fun Run. Online registration is closed. You may register in person at South Sound Running. See Packet Pick-up schedule.
February 1 - 15: $20
February 16 – August 1: $25. August 2 - November 1: $30
November 2 – 20 $40
Final Packet pick-up: $45
- Oly Tot Trot 1/2 Mile Kids Run (8 years and younger)
- 4 mile entry includes finishing medal, custom cinch bag and hat.
- Please bring a donation of two cans of non-perishable food for the Thurston County Foodbank.
- Race is limited to 1,000 runners.
- No refunds, transfers or exchanges on race entries.
- No Dogs allowed on the race course. While we love our canine friends too, our insurance prohibits their participation.
- You must bring your registration confirmation (the email you get after you register) to packet pick-up to receive your bib number if you do not see your name on the list of registered runners.
- There is NO DAY OF RACE PACKET PICK-UP OR REGISTRATION.
Thank you very much for helping to make this race a great experience for everyone!
The 2019 race is RFID chip timed by Peak Performance Timing. Please be considerate of your fellow runners and walkers and follow these simple and long respected rules of road racing.
1. If you do not have a bib number, please do not cross the finish line.
2. Wear your bib number clearly visible on the front of your clothing.
3. Do not fold the bib number or remove the chip from the back of the bib number.
4. Do not wear a fake bib number.
5. Do not wear another persons bib number.
Awards and Prizes
- Awards for Top 3 Overall Male and Female Finishers
- Best Costume Award
- Finisher Medals
Course Certification & Sanctioning
The Oly Trot is USATF Certified
The event is a USATF Sanctioned and the course is record eligible
Visit us on Facebook