2014 Race Results!
Thank you for participating in this years event! We hope you had a fun day with family and friends. Be sure to check our Facebook page for pictures and news. Professional photos by OnTheRunEvents will be available for purchase soon.
All runners will receive custom socks and a finishing medal! Awards will be given to top three male and female finishers and to top age group finishers. Space is limited to 1,000 runners. Oly Trot is a benefit for the Thurston County Food Bank. As tradition holds, participants are asked to bring at least two non-perishable food items to the run. A monetary is also donation is made. There is NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION OR DAY OF RACE PACKET PICK-UP IN 2014. Please visit our Race Information page for details on packet pick-up dates and times.
Registered Runners as of 5PM on 11/16/14 (scroll to bottom for Tot Trot Registrations):
Oly Trot & Tot Trot
1. All packet pick-ups will be at South Sound Running in Olympia.
2. You CAN pick-up packets for friends/family.
3. If you registered as part of a team, you will need a team captain to pick-up all of your team's registrations and distrubute among the members of your team.
4. If your name is not on the list of registered runners but you think you registered, you MUST bring in proof of registration (confirmation email, proof of cashed check). If your name is on the list of registered runners, you do not need to bring proof of registration.
5. There is no day of race packet pick-up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Dates/Times of Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, November 22: 1-5PM
Sunday, November 23: 2-5PM
Wednesday, November 26: 3-Store Close
No refunds or exchanges/transfers on race entries. No exceptions.
Please Support Our Generous Race Sponsors!
Penrose Physical Therapy
Swing Wine Bar
The Lucky Lunchbox
Olympia Lakefair Races
Capital City Marathon Association
South Sound Running